Gerard's Thoughts

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Vista Delayed Again!

Microsoft announced last week that Windows Vista wont be out this year after all (well not for us consumers anyway)!

Instead it should be on general release by the end of January 2007!

This is a bit disappointing really, as I have been looking forward to getting a new computer later this year, and was planning on waiting for Vista to be released.

I guess it's better for them to release a quality product rather than meet a deadline though!

I think I will just wait and see what happens nearer the time (and see if they ever release any hardware requirements info).

Hopefully they will offer free upgrade options for PCs bought during the Christmas period.

Either way, I would think the PC companies aren't too happy right now, with no big release to push over the important holiday sale period. Regardless of how Microsoft try and spin it that the delay is for their benefit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home