Gerard's Thoughts

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Office 2007 UI

I've mentioned the radical changes to the new office UI before, but a lot of new information has come out recently on Jensen Harris' great blog. For example, check out the screenshots on this post, and the video linked form this one .

This is definitely a change from the current UI, but I think its going to be a major improvement. Of course I can't be sure until I get round to trying it! :)

I think its great to be able to read blogs like Jensen's, as they give a great idea as to not only what's being done, but more importantly why these changes are being made.

Microsoft are definitely one of the best companies around for blogging about what they are doing, and it sure is getting me interested in their products! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home